Fuji Fujifilm 10-24mm f4 R OIS XF Fujinon Lens
Special Offers & Accessories
Please add the product or a bundle to your basket to view special offers and accessories.
Prices shown are EXCLUSIVE of import tax/duty unless you are logged in. Import Handling for Import tax/duty will be added to the price according to the shipping address provided when you sign up.
- 2.4x zoom range
- 10-24mm ultra-wide to standard zoom
- Built-in Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)
- Seven blade aperture for smooth, bokeh effects
- 24mm minimum focusing distance
- High-speed AF
- Features an X-mount
- Designed for Fuji compact system cameras
- 72mm filter thread
The Fuji 10-24mm f4 R OIS Fujinon Lens is an ultra-wide to standard zoom lens with a maximum f4.0 aperture throughout the entire 2.4x zoom range. Equipped with Fuji’s X-mount, the lens is designed to complement Fuji’s sophisticated and highly advanced X-range of compact system cameras, such as the X-Pro 1, X-E2 etc. The 10-24mm lens is the perfect choice for shooting wide-angle, dynamic landscapes, interior shots, group shots and more. The bright F4.0 aperture and built-in Optical Image Stabilisation ensures detailed, clear results for both stills and videos when shooting handheld, even in environments where there is little available light.
- Newly designed optical system with 4 high-precision aspherical lenses and 3 extra low dispersion glass lenses which maximize performance of the X-Trans sensor
- A powerful Optical Image Stabilisation function which boosts the ability to work handheld when shooting in low light
- Ghosting is minimized by Fujifilm’s unique HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) multi-layer coating that is applied to all sides of Fujinon lenses
- An additional newly developed coating has been added to the reverse side of the front lens in the XF10-24 composition to further reduce the ghosting that typically occurs when using deep concave lenses
- Enhanced resolving power at all apertures when used in-conjunction with an X-series camera*1 that incorporates a Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) function
- Seven-blade aperture diaphragm that helps to create smooth and round bokeh effects
- The ability to shoot at an aperture of F4.0 from the lens’ ultra-wide 15mm focal length to its longest at 36mm
- A minimum working distance of 24cm means that with macro photography you can capture both the small foreground detail and the wider surroundings to give your subject greater context
- Its high-speed AF is achieved via its inner focusing system which drives smaller lenses in the middle or rear lens groups without moving the larger lenses in the front lens groups
- Thanks to light weight internal lenses and the addition of a stepping motor, the XF10-24mm lens is also very quiet to use
- With its precision-made, responsive, and finely-tuned metal aperture and focus rings, you are ensured a superb handling experience
*1 As of December 2013 "FUJIFILM X-E2"
|Lens Type||Standard Zoom|
|Focal length - wide (mm)||10|
|Focal length - tele (mm)||24|
|Max aperture - wide||4.0|
|Max aperture - tele||4.0|
|Minimum focus distance (m)||0.24|
|Lens mount||Fuji X|
|Filter thread (mm)||72|
|Size||78 x 87 mm|
Fuji 10-24mm f4 R OIS XF Fujinon Len
Front and Rear Lens Cap
There are currently no product reviews.
|You have 0 items in cart