Sekonic SpectroMaster C-700
Special Offers & Accessories
Please add the product or a bundle to your basket to view special offers and accessories.
Prices shown are EXCLUSIVE of import tax/duty unless you are logged in. Import Handling for Import tax/duty will be added to the price according to the shipping address provided when you sign up.
- Measures LED, HMI, and Fluorescent
- Measures Tungsten, Natural Light, and Flash
- 4.3" Touchscreen with 9 Display Modes
- Displays Rosco, Lee, Fuji, Wratten Names
Much more than a simple light meter, the Sekonic C-700 spectrometer utilises a CMOS linear sensor to measure any light source (LED, HMI, Fluorescent and the natural light spectrum) precisely, throughout a colour temperature range of 1,600 to 40,000K and from 1 to 200,000 Lux. Its touch screen colour display presents readings and controls in a clear manner, providing you with the data you need to create the lighting balance that your work demands.
The Sekonic SpectroMaster C-700 is designed for motion and still image capturers who must produce quality results with proper subject colour while working with multiple types and brands of light sources. A full-spectrum colour meter, the C-700 can precisely measure LED, HMI, and Fluorescent as well as tungsten and natural light. The C-700's large colour touch screen displays light-source colour spectrum and CRI for multiple sources plus Kelvin (correlated colour temperature), Illuminance (foot-candle or Lux) and light source filtration values in Mired, CC as well as filter correction values for major light source and lens filter brands. Its high-resolution measuring system, featuring CMOS sensor, enables capturing spikes in light source output to provide unsurpassed colour measurement accuracy. Different than any spectrometer today, the C-700 meter not only displays more light-source information, it also provides filtration information to correct and modify light colour for cleaner recording and simpler post process.
Precise measurement of LED, HMI Fluorescent, Tungsten and the natural light spectrum
The C-700 series incorporates a CMOS linear sensor, which measures and evaluates the true colour temperature of a light source from 380 to 780 nanometres (nm) in 1nm output wavelength increments. What makes the C-700 series truly unique and exceptional is its ability to not only measure conventional light sources but also emerging light source technology. Its exclusive ability to measure in 1nm increments captures spikes in light source output, especially fluorescent and LED sources, providing unmatched colour measurement accuracy. The C-700 series conforms to the requirements for Class A of JIS C 1609-1:2006 (illuminance meter part 1).
The C-700 series measures electronic flash and displays colour data for accurate white balance, camera and light source filtration and spectral colour precision. Colour temperature reads are dis¬played in Kelvin and illuminance readings in lux or lux sec. The C-700 series is the only spectrometer to offer wireless triggering and measuring of electronic flash units. Selective zone control provides specific triggering and measuring of a flash group or unit. Electronic flash units are triggered and measured by PC cord or cordless mode. Intuitive colour touch screens offer easy navigation through Spectral distribution, lighting comparisons, CRI colour data and more.
Wide Measuring Range of Colour Temperature and Illuminance
A wide correlated colour temperature range (1,600 to 40,000K) and illuminance (1 to 200,000lx) offer the flexibility and accuracy to measure any light source in any demanding studio or on-location production.
Intuitive colour touch screens offer easy navigation, quick selection and easy to read measurements and Spectral data:
- The TEXT screen displays user selected measurement values. Real time measurements appear and are updated after every reading, next to their light measurement values.
- The Main screen offers quick selection of many of the C700 series functions at a touch of a finger.
- The CRI screen displays the standard colour reference values (including R1 thru 15) as a percentage of the light sources ability to reproduce a colour accurately, as compared to the Ra standard.
- The Spectrum screen displays the spectral energy distribution of a source in real time. It can be displayed as a graph and data or full screen.
- Illuminance Meter Class: Conforms to requirements for Class A of JIS C 1609-1
- Sensor: CMOS linear image sensor
- Spectral Wavelength Range: 380nm to 780nm
- Output Wavelength Pitch: 1nm
- Measuring Range: Ambient light (1 to 200,000lx=0.09 to 18,600fc), Flash Light (20 to 20,500lx·s)
- Accuracy *4, 5 (Standard Illuminant A): Illuminance: ±5%±1 (1 to 3,000 lx), ±7.5MK±1digit (3,000 to 200,000 lx) of displayed value. CCT: ±4MK-1 (Standard Illuminant A, 800 lx)
- Repeatability (xy=Standard Illuminant A): Illuminance: 1%+1 digit (30 to 200,000 lx), 5%+1 digit (1 to 30 lx) of displayed value. CCT: 2MK-1 (500 to 100,000 lx), CCT: 4MK-1 (100 to 500 lx), CCT: 8MK-1 (30 to 100 lx), CCT: 17MK-1 (5 to 30 lx)
- Visible-region Relative Spectral Response Characteristics (f): Within 9%
- Cosine Response (f2): Within 6%
- Temperature Drift (fT): Illuminance: ±5% of displayed value, CCT: ±12MK-1 (Standard Illuminant A, 1,000lx)
- Humidity Drift (fH): Illuminance: ±3% of displayed value, CCT: ±12MK-1 (Standard Illuminant A, 1,000lx)
- Power Source: AA (1.5V) x 2 pcs, USB bus power
- Measurement Time: Ambient Maximum: 15 seconds. Ambient Minimum: 0.5 second. Flash: 1 to 1/500s (in 1, 1/2 or 1/3 steps) also 1/75, 1/80, 1/90, 1/100, 1/200, 1/400
- Measuring Modes: Text mode, Spectral graph mode, CRI mode, Lighting filter mode, Camera filter mode, Spectral comparison mode, Multi Lighting Mode, White Balance Mode
- Other Functions: Digital/Film mode, Data memory: 99 data, Pre-set Function, Auto power off, Auto Dimmer
- Display languages: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 60 °C
|Metering Modes||Text mode, Spectral graph mode, CRI mode, Lighting filter mode, Camera filter mode, Spectral comparison mode, Multi Lighting Mode, White Balance Mode|
|Sync speed range||Flash: 1 to 1/500s (in 1, 1/2 or 1/3 steps) also 1/75, 1/80, 1/90, 1/100, 1/200 and 1/400|
|Size||73 x 183 x 27mm|
|Power Source||2x AA batteries or via USB|
Sekonic SpectroMaster C-700
CD-ROM with Operating Manual and C-700 Series Utility
Camera Calibration Software
There are currently no product reviews.
|You have 0 items in cart