Fuji EF-X20 Flashgun for X-Pro1
- Compact and lightweight, yet offers a strong light intensity of guide number n20.
- With the Fujifilm's unique flash control technology "i Flash technology", it ncan automatically optimize the amount of light suitable to every shooting ncondition.
- Crafted from premium metal materials to compliment the design of the nX-Series cameras.
- Ergonomic design for responsive dial control.
- Built-in wide diffuser can be selected by using lever on the side of the nflash.
- Built-in "Slave Mode" for advanced photography.
Exposure setting dial
Enables flash compensation from n-1EV to +1EV in increments of 1/3 stops in the TTL Auto mode. Enables flash noutput levels of 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and 1/64 in the Manual mode. nImmediate visual confirmation of settings even when the unit is turned OFF.
Lever for setting wide panel
Raise the lever to support a nfocal length of down to 20mm (35mm film equivalent). *
* The guide number becomes 12.
Mounting lock releasing button
Featuring a new mechanism nthat automatically locks the shoe-mount flash unit when it is placed on the hot nshoe. The mechanism firmly fixes the flash unit in place without operating the nlocking bar or tightening the screw, just easy attachment.
Wireless slave flash selector
To use the unit as a master nflash, set the switch to X. To use the unit as a slave flash, set the switch to nN-MODE if the master flash is the "non-preflash" type, and P-MODE if the master nflash is the "preflash" type. The unit fires automatically upon detecting light nfrom the master flash.
|Size (mm) ||36 x 60 50 mm|
|Weight (g) ||100|
|Compatibility ||Fuji X-Pro1|
|Max guide number ||20|
|Power source ||2 x AA batteries|