Nikon Z7 Digital Camera with 24-70mm lens and Mount Adapter
Special Offers & Accessories
Please add the product or a bundle to your basket to view special offers and accessories.
Prices shown are EXCLUSIVE of import tax/duty unless you are logged in. Import Handling for Import tax/duty will be added to the price according to the shipping address provided when you sign up.
- 45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 493-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- Built-In 5-Axis Vibration Reduction
- 0.80x 3.6m-Dot EVF with NIKKOR Optics
- 3.2" 2.1m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 9 fps Continuous Shooting; ISO 64-25600
- NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
- FTZ Mount Adapter
The Nikon Z 7 Mirrorless CSC marks the first foray into the full-frame compact system market for one of the largest companies in the business. Featuring the new larger-diameter Z mount, a 45.7MP back-illuminated FX-format CMOS sensor, and a sensor integrated focal-plane AF system; the Z 7 is an ideal upgrade for those with a full-frame DSLR who are wanting to switch over to a compact system. Comes with NIKKOR Z 24-70mm F4 S Lens and a ZTF mount adapter, allowing you to use F-mount lenses.
Introducing Z mount: Nikon's new larger diameter mount has been made specifically for their full-frame compact system cameras to be used with their new Z mount lenses. CSC users will feel at home with the familiar frame and profile of the Z 7, but Nikon haven't compromised on the brain and brawn of their high-end DSLRs .
The ideal hybrid camera: Whichever way you look at it, the Nikon Z 7 is a truly all-round camera. If you're a stills photographer, this camera can match the fast-paced world that you live in. Continuous shooting up to 9fps, an impressive hybrid AF system, and enough resolution to handle even the most detailed of subjects. Videographers are equally comfortable knowing that the camera can handle 4K shooting up to 30fps, Full HD shooting up to a massive 120fps, and timelapse functionality in 4K UHD. There's also the option to send a 10-bit 4:2:2 signal out to a external recording device via HDMI. Nikon's own N-Log gamma profile comes installed - giving you all the room you need in post-production. Need to shoot both stills and video? The Z 7 has got you covered; allowing users to take stills while filming.
In-body image stabilisation: The camera's 5-axis in-body stabilisation is rated up to 3-stops when not used alongside a VR (Vibration Reduction) lens, and up to 5-stops with a VR lens – a first for Nikon.
Back-illuminated sensor: The Nikon Z 7 features a back-illuminated 45.7MP full-frame CMOS sensor. By increasing the amount of light captured by the sensor, the camera's low-light performance is improved significantly.
Monitor your work in amazing detail: The camera's electronic viewfinder (EVF) captures approximately 100% of the frame, so you don't miss an inch of your shot. With a resolution of 3690K dots, the level of detail is superb – ensuring that you know exactly what you're shooting, and allowing you to get pinpoint accuracy when focusing.
Hybrid AF: Featuring a new 493-point hybrid autofocus system using phase detection with single-point AF, that covers approximately 90% of the frame. Phase-detection is built into the sensor for maximum performance.
Unparalleled usability: Nikon have designed the Z 7 with comfort and usability in mind. The camera body has been ergonomically designed for maximum comfort, especially over extended use, while the controls and functions have been carefully placed to provide easy and intuitive operation. There's also a top LCD display so users can easily see which camera settings they are using.
EXPEED 6 image processor: Nikon's next-generation EXPEED 6 image processor makes its debut in this brand new line of CSCs. Capable of handling everything you throw at it, users can rest easy knowing that this camera's bark can match every bit of its bite.
Key specifications at a glance:
- Resolution: 45.7MP
- EVF: 100% frame coverage, 0.8x magnification, Quad-VGA, 3690K dots
- Storage media: XQD
- Shutter speed: 1/8000 to 30s, x200
- Continuous shooting: 9fps (extended)
- ISO range: 64-25,600
- Maximum AF points: 493 points (phase-detection, in FX formation with single point AF)/90%
- Video capabilities: 4K UHD @ 30fps / Full HD @ 120fps / N-Log (HDMI 10-bit output) / eVR / Attenuator
- Time-lapse functionality: 4K UHD, Full-HD, exposure smoothing, silent photography
- Rear display: Tilting, touch operational, 3.2", 2100K dot
- Battery life: 330 shots
Key Features: NIKKOR Z 24-70mm S Lens
- Versatility across the focal range: With a focal range of 24-70mm, this lens offers fantastic versatility – covering wide-angle, mid-range, and up to the start of the telephoto range, the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm F4 S lens is perfectly at home as your go-to grab-n'-go lens
- Pristine optical performance: Designed to Nikon's highest standards, this lens suppresses aberrations within an image across its focal and aperture ranges, providing a crystal clear image from edge to edge
- Constant minimum focus distance: Unlike most zoom lenses this lens delivers a minimum focus distance of 0.3m across the entire focal range
- Retained portability: When using a compact system camera, it's important your lens matches its portability. Thanks to a retracting mechanism that can be turned on/off without pressing a button, the total length of the lens is moderated to meet your storage needs, without compromising image quality
- Robust, durable, and hardy: As well as being both dust- and drip-resistant, Nikon have ensured the lens has been weather-sealed – moving parts and all
- Focal range: 24-70mm
- Compatibility: Nikon Z mount
- Maximum aperture: F/4
- Lens construction: 14 elements / 11 groups
- Minimum focus distance: 0.3m (across the focal range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.3x
- Filter thread: 72mm
- Aperture blades: 7 (rounded)
- Size: 77.5 x 88.5mm (lens retracted)
- Weight: 500g
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 5:4, 3:2, 16:9|
|Battery Model||EN-EL15b lithium-ion battery & charger|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi/BT, (5 GHz·PC transfer, WT-7/A/B/C supported)|
|Exposure Compensation||±5 (at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps)|
|File Formats||RAW, JPEG (Fine, normal, basic)|
|Flash Type||External flash|
|Frames Per Second||9|
|Image Processor||EXPEED 6|
|Memory Card Format||XQD|
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)||2100k-dot|
|Screen Size (Inches)||3.2|
|Sensor Format||Full Frame|
|Sensor Size||35.9 x 23.9 mm|
|Shutter Speed, Maximum||1/8000|
|Shutter Speed, Minimum||30|
|Size (mm)||134 × 100.5 × 67.5 mm|
|View Finder Coverage||100%|
|Viewfinder||Quad-VGA, approx. 3690k-dot EVF|
|HD Movie Mode||4K UHD/30p Full HD/120p (DX)|
Z7 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
EN-EL15b Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
EH-7P Charging AC Adapter
UC-E24 USB Cable
HDMI/USB Cable Clip
BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
AN-DC19 Camera Strap
BF-N1 Body Cap
DK-29 Rubber Eyecup
Limited 1-Year Warranty
FTZ Mount Adapter
There are currently no product reviews.
|You have 0 items in cart