Fujifilm X-T3 Digital Camera Body - Silver
Special Offers & Accessories
Please add the product or a bundle to your basket to view special offers and accessories.
Prices shown are EXCLUSIVE of import tax/duty unless you are logged in. Import Handling for Import tax/duty will be added to the price according to the shipping address provided when you sign up.
The Fujifilm X-T3 joins the X-series as the world’s first APS-C mirrorless camera capable of internal 4K/60p 4:2:0 10-bit recording. Designed to meet the needs of professional videographers, the X-T3 comes with an all-new back-illuminated 26-megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 processing engine to deliver improved AF performance and exceptional image quality in both stills and video.
Key Features: Fujifilm X-T3 Digital Camera
- New back-illuminated 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor
- New X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording
- Full HD 1080/120p slow motion recording
- Dramatically improved AF performance (1.5x faster)
- ISO160-12800 (extendable from ISO 80 to 51200)
- Features Fujifilm's Colour Chrome Effect found in the GFX50S
- 30 fps continuous shooting in 1.25x crop 'Sports Finder' mode (electronic shutter)
- 20 fps continuous shooting at full resolution with AF (electronic shutter); 11 fps mechanical shutter (without grip)
- 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF (100% coverage)
- 3.0" 1.04 million dot 3-directional tilting touch screen LCD monitor (100% coverage)
- New Sports Finder mode and New Pre-Shoot function
- Dual SD card slots
Fourth generation X Series technology
X-Trans CMOS 4: This is the back-illuminated APS-C sensor with more than 4 times the number of phase detection pixels than current models (*1), distributed across the surface. It boasts a high S/N ratio and the lowest sensitivity of ISO160 despite its 26MP resolution. The low-light autofocus limit has also been extended to -3EV, enabling accurate AF even in low light conditions, e.g. scene lit only with candlelight.
X Processor 4: This engine has 4 CPU units to achieve image processing speed about 3 times faster than that of current models (*1). Not only boosting AF accuracy and speed substantially, the engine is the world’s first (*2) to delivers 4K/60P 10bit output, meeting the needs of professional videographers, in a mirrorless camera equipped with a sensor in the APS-C size or larger. It is also capable of instantaneously handling complex image processing tasks such as FUJIFILM’s unique "Colour Chrome Effect" and "Monochrome Adjustment" function, achieving Warm Black / Cool Black tone in digital, which is adopted as one of the way of expression for monochrome print in silver halide film.
The XT3 takes full advantage of the above fourth generation technology to deliver:
- Higher image quality: Highest level of 26.1MP resolution in APS-C size sensor. Also, it achieves keeps as low level of noise as current models (*1) even increasing the number of pixels.
- Dramatically improved AF performance: 1.5 times faster processing speed than current models (*1) to deliver faster and more accurate AF, and substantially enhanced performance in face / eye detection AF thanks to 2.16M phase detection pixels arrayed at entire frame.
- Significant improvement in tracking performance of fast-moving subject: Delivering blackout-free continuous shooting (*3) of up to 30 fps while using smooth Live View of 60fps to check your subject.
- Video performance for professionals: Supporting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording as well as 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output, which can be filmed at the same time. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression. This enables 200Mbps bitrate recording when shooting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. Video compression options available are ALL-Intra and Long GOP. When using ALL-Intra, video is recorded at 400Mbps. Also, featuring the video-specialized Film Simulation mode "ETERNA", popular with the X-H1.
|AEB (Bracketing)||AE Bracketing (Frames: -2, -3, +3, +2, ±9, ±7, ±5, ±3 Step: 1/3EV, 2/3EV, 1EV, 4/3EV?5/3EV?2EV?7/3EV?8/3EV?3EV)|
|Autofocus System||Single AF / Continuous AF/ MF|
|Battery Grip Model||Fujifilm X-T3 VPB-XT3 Vertical Power Booster Grip|
|Battery Model||Li-ion battery NP-W126S|
|Connectivity||USB Type-C (USB3.1 Gen1), HDMI micro connector (Type D) and ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (Microphone) / ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (headphone) / ø2.5mm, Remote Release Connector|
|Exposure Compensation||-5.0EV~+5.0EV 1/3EV step (Movie: -2.0EV~+2.0EV)|
|Exposure Modes||TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted|
|File Formats||JPEG: Exif Ver.2.3 *2, RAW: 14bit RAW (RAF original format) / RAW+JPEG|
|Flash Metering||TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / MULTI / OFF (When SHOE MOUNT FLASH is set)|
|Flash Type||TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / COMMANDER / OFF (When EF-X8 is set)|
|Included Accessories||Li-ion battery NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126S, Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8, Shoulder strap, Body cap, Strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Hot shoe cover, Vertical Grip connector cover, Connector cover (detachable), Sync terminal cover, Cable protector Owner,s manual.|
|Memory Card Format||SD memory card (~2GB) / SDHC memory card (~32GB) / SDXC memory card (~512GB)|
|Metering System||TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted|
|Operating Environment||-10°C ~ +40°C|
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)||1,040K-dot|
|Screen Size (Inches)||3|
|Sensor Type||(APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter.|
|Shutter Speed, Maximum||1/32000sec (electronic + mechanical)|
|Shutter Speed, Minimum||15 min|
|Size (mm)||(W) 132.5mm × (H) 92.8mm × (D) 58.8mm|
|View Finder Coverage||Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%|
|Viewfinder||0.5 inch approx. 3.69 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder|
|HD Movie Mode||DCI4K/4K: 1/8000sec. 1/24sec|
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only, Silver)
NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
BC-W126S Battery Charger
EF-X8 Shoe Mount Flash
Body Cap for Fujifilm X-Mount Cameras
Clip Attaching Tool
Hot Shoe Cover
Vertical Grip Connector Cover
Sync Terminal Cover
There are currently no product reviews.
|You have 0 items in cart