Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black)
Special Offers & Accessories
Please add the product or a bundle to your basket to view special offers and accessories.
Prices shown are EXCLUSIVE of import tax/duty unless you are logged in. Import Handling for Import tax/duty will be added to the price according to the shipping address provided when you sign up.
With its 24.3-megapixel sensor and brand new image processor, the Fuji X-T20 with XF 18-55mm Lens delivers high-speed autofocusing, fast start-up, and 4K video capability with Film Simulation modes. Its lightweight body features a tilting touchscreen LCD monitor. At f/2.8-4, the included XF 18-55mm lens is a compact, versatile zoom with a broad focal range that is suitable for a variety of scenes.
Key Features: Fuji X-T20 with XF 18-55mm Lens – Black
Fujifilm X-T20 Digital Camera Body
- Compact and lightweight body with rigid magnesium alloy top and base plates
- 3 precision-milled aluminium dials for easily adjusting the aperture, shutter speed and shooting functions
- The Drive Dial has a new Video position to switch between still photo shooting and video recording
- The Exposure Compensation Dial has a new C position to enable exposure compensation of up to ±5 stops in 1/3 steps
- 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot tilting TFT colour LCD monitor suitable for both above head and close to the ground shooting
- Auto mode Selector lever for selecting the fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode
- Magnification of 0.62x and a display lag time of just 0.005sec
- 2.36million-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder
- Live View ‘Preview Pic Effect’ reflects the shooting conditions, offering a natural view close to that of the naked eye
- Super-intelligent integral pop-up flash is positioned in the centre of the top plate
- Features Fujifilm's 24.3MP X-Trans™ CMOS III APS-C sensor
- Fujifilm's proprietary colour reproduction technology helps to reproduce warm skin tones, bright blue skies, and rich green foliage
- Improved ISO sensitivity with maximum ISO of 12800
- The number of focusing points has been dramatically expanded from 49 in the previous model to 91 (up to 325 points)
- Capable of both Full HD (1920 x 1080) and 4K (3840 x 2160) video recording
- Advanced Filter functions are also available on the X-T20, with eight different artistic effects
- Multiple Exposure function allows users to combine two separate subjects into one photo
- The completely silent electronic shutter is capable of exposures up to 1/32000sec
- Built-in WiFi for shooting from your smartphone or tablet devices
Compact, Lightweight Body
Taking the body styling from the highly-regarded FUJIFILM X-T10, the X-T20 adds a Video option to the Drive Dial to enable instantaneous switching from still photo shooting to the video recording mode. The Exposure Compensation Dial now has the C position for exposure compensation up to ±5 stops, while the LCD monitor uses a tilting touchscreen panel for intuitive operation at almost any angle. The X-T20 is also equipped with an Auto mode selector lever for selecting the fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode where the camera chooses the optimum settings for a given scene.
24.3 megapixel APS-C sized X-TransTM CMOS III sensor
The X-T20 features an X-Processor Pro image processing engine for outstanding image quality and high-speed response. The larger phase detection AF area and updated algorithm deliver an ultra-fast AF speed of 0.06sec. The X-T20 also offers 5.0fps live-view shooting, a quick start-up time of 0.4sec, shutter time lag of 0.050sec.and shooting interval of 0.25sec.
AF-C Custom Settings
The X-T20 features AF-C Custom Settings where you can choose from five AF-C presets according to the way your chosen subject is moving. The AF algorithm has been revised for improved accuracy, resulting in a dramatic improvement when tracking a moving subject in the AF-C mode.
High-Definition 4K Video Recording
The X-T20 is capable of recording both Full HD and 4K video using the X Series’ famous Film Simulation effects. You can output recorded video to an external monitor via the HDMI port and input audio from an external microphone.
24 High-Performance FUJINON X-Mount Lenses
The XF lens line-up now features 24 lenses after today’s announcement of the FUJINON XF50mm F2 R WR. The very latest digital technologies have been used to develop X-mount lenses, which offer high-precision optical designs to deliver the highest possible image quality. The current line-up of lenses ranges from ultra-wide-angle to super-telephoto and includes five fast aperture prime lenses. These lenses bring out the very best image quality from the X-T20. Optional accessories such as mount adapters and macro extension tubes further broaden photographic potential.
Fuji 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS XF Lens
The Fuji 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS XF Fujinon lens adds to Fuji's popular X-mount interchangeable series. The lens offers a versatile focal length that's suitable for a variety of shooting scenes, whilst maintaining a lightweight and compact size to complement the Fuji X cameras. The lens' bright f/2.8-4 aperture range combined with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) allows you to capture crisp, blur-free images handheld in dimly lit environments.
The linear motor-driven system delivers super-fast autofocus performance of 0.1 seconds to capture those once in a lifetime moments. Silent operation also makes the lens suitable for movie recording. The lens structure consists of 14 elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspheric and 1 extra low dispersion elements, and a 7-blade rounded diaphragm.
|AEB (Bracketing)||(3 frames at 1/3 EV, 2/3 EV, 1 EV steps)|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 16:9|
|Autofocus System||Contrast Detect (sensor), Phase Detect, Multi-area, Center, Selective single-point, Tracking, Single, Continuous, Touch, Face Detection, Live View|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec), HDMI Micro (Type D), Built-In Wireless, 802.11b/g/n, Remote control via smartphone, cable release|
|Diopter Adjustment||2 to +1m-1[dpt]|
|Exposure Compensation||±3 stops in 1/3 steps|
|Flash Type||Built in|
|Frames Per Second||8|
|Image Processor||X-Processor Pro2|
|Included Accessories||Li-ion battery NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126, Shoulder strap, Lens cap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, USB cable, Owner,s manual|
|Lens Mount||Fuji X|
|Maximum Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Memory Card Format||SD Card /SDHC Card / SDXC Card / UHS-I*1|
|Metering System||Multi, Center-weighted, Average, Spot|
|Raw Buffer Depth||8|
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)||1040000|
|Screen Size (Inches)||3|
|Sensor Size||23.6mm x 15.6mm|
|Sensor Type||X-Trans CMOS III|
|Shutter Speed, Maximum||1/32000 sec|
|Shutter Speed, Minimum||30sec|
|Size (mm)||118.4mm [W] x 82.8mm [H] x 41.4mm|
|View Finder Coverage||100%|
|HD Movie Mode||4K, 3840 x 2160 (29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p), 1920 x 1080 (59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p), 1280 x 720 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p)|
Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black)
XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens
NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
BC-W126 Battery Charger
Body Cap for Fujifilm X-Mount Cameras
Metal Strap Clip
Clip Attaching Tool
There are currently no product reviews.
|You have 0 items in cart