Fuji X100F Digital Camera - Black
Special Offers & Accessories
Please add the product or a bundle to your basket to view special offers and accessories.
Prices shown are EXCLUSIVE of import tax/duty unless you are logged in. Import Handling for Import tax/duty will be added to the price according to the shipping address provided when you sign up.
The Fuji X100F in black is the fourth-generation in the X-Series range of premium compact cameras, featuring a 24.3-megapixel X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor with no low pass filter, a bright 23mm f/2 lens, Fuji’s Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, and enhanced AF performance. Small yet powerful, the X100F delivers the highest level of image quality and mobility in the series, along with the design aesthetics and handling of a classic, retro camera.
Main Features: Fuji X100F Digital Camera
- 24.3MP CMOS III APS-C sensor (no low-pass filter)
- X-Processor Pro image processing engine
- Fixed 23mm F2 lens
- Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder (Optical & EVF)
- 8fps burst shooting with AF-C
- Enhanced AF performance (fastest AF of 0.08 secs)
- 90 AF points with Phase & Contrast Detection AF
- Full HD video recording with Hybrid AF at 60fps
- ISO 200-12,800 (exp. 100-51,200)
- Built-in ISO dial and ND filter
- 8-way AF thumbstick lever
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Film Simulation modes
- The X100F features Fujifilm's 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor. Its highly random pixel array effectively reduces moiré and false colours without the use of an optical low-pass filter. The elimination of the low pass filter, which is attributed to loss of image resolution, makes it possible to draw out FUJINON lenses' true capabilities to the maximum extent. Coupled with the high-speed image processing engine "X-Processor Pro," the X100F produces image quality comparable to that of cameras equipped with a larger sensor with higher pixel count.
- Fujifilm's proprietary colour reproduction technology, developed through the producing photographic films, helps to reproduce warm skin tones, bright blue skies and rich green foliage in beautiful colours, just as you remember seeing in real life.
- The Film Simulation function now features the ACROS mode. Using X-Processor Pro's advanced processing capability, the mode offers smooth gradation, deep blacks and beautiful textures to create monochrome images that far outperform the previous Monochrome mode.
- The X100F also has the Grain Effect function for reproducing distinctive graininess seen in photographs taken with film cameras. The function is available in "Strong" and "Weak," and can be combined with any of the Film Simulation modes. You can easily obtain the effect of film-based photos, notable especially when the image is printed out.
- Despite having the pixel count 1.5 times that of the X100T, the new device and its enhanced signal processing technology have successfully controlled digital noise even further. Improved ISO sensitivity means ISO12800, which was part of extended ISOs in the X100T, is now available as a regular ISO option. Even at ultra-high ISO settings, the camera produces low-noise images, reproducing deep blacks and smooth gradation of tones, capturing beautiful images even in low light conditions.
Six AF modes to be selected according to the type of scenes
The X100F offers AF-S for stationary subjects and AF-C for moving subjects. For both of these options, you can choose either "Single Point" or "Zone" mode for the type of focus area, as well as the "Wide / Tracking" mode, in which the camera automatically selects multiple areas for focusing. In the Single Point and Zone modes, use the Focus Lever beside the LCD monitor to instantaneously change the location and size of focus areas.
Improvement in basic AF performance
The number of focusing points has been dramatically expanded from 49 in previous models*1 to 91 (up to 325 points). Approx. 40% of the imaging area (center area containing 49 focusing points) is covered with phase detection AF pixels to form a fast and precise phase detection AF area that can be used in a variety of scenes.
The X100F has an enhanced ability to autofocus on points of light, low-contrast objects and subjects with fine and delicate textures such as bird feathers and animal fur, which have been the weakness of phase detection AF.
The performance of contrast detection AF, covering approx. 85% of the imaging area, has also been improved. The data read speed has been doubled compared to previous models to achieve AF performance of higher speed and precision. Accurate focusing is obtained even at the low light condition of -3EV.
Enhancement in response performance
Basic response specifications have been enhanced to the extreme in the X100F. A startup time of approx. 0.5 seconds, shooting interval of 0.2 seconds and shutter release time lag of 0.01 seconds, ensure the camera operates exactly as the photographer intends.
Perfect for snapshots with quick response and enhanced AF performance
- The X100F uses the Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, which combines the features of an optical viewfinder (OVF) and electronic viewfinder (EVF). Operate the Viewfinder selector at the front of the camera body to instantly switch between the OVF and EVF.
- In the Electronic Rangefinder (ERF) mode, the EVF is displayed as a small window at the bottom right corner of the optical viewfinder to facilitate accurate focusing using Focus Peaking and Digital Split Image even in the OVF. The small EVF window can display 100% field of view as well as in 2.5x and 6x magnifications. You can also check exposure and white balance in the EVF window, making it the ultimate viewfinder that provides all the benefits of the EVF while shooting photos through the OVF, which offers zero time lag and crisp view.
- The viewfinder offers automatic real-time correction of parallax, the gap between the guide frame and actual shooting range when shooting close up. This Real Time Parallax Correction function is now applied to the focus area in addition to the guide frame to enable assured framing and focusing in the Manual Focus mode.
- The EVF’s frame rate has been boosted to 60 fps. Even in low light, the high frame rate is maintained for easy framing in night shooting, etc.
Evolution of the Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder
- Use the Digital Teleconverter function to choose the angles of view equivalent to 50mm and 70mm, in addition to the built-in lens’s 35mm, which allows you to enjoy framing versatility with three different focal lengths.
- The lens barrel features the Control Ring in addition to the Aperture Ring. Settings that are frequently used in each of the shooting modes are automatically assigned to the Control Ring. Rotate the Control Ring to quickly change various settings. Functions to be assigned to the Ring may be adjusted by pressing the built-in Control Ring Settings button into Viewfinder selector at the front of the camera body. Assign any function without any restrictions, such as ISO sensitivity and Film Simulation.
- The X100F's lens has a built-in ND filter, which is useful when shooting with the aperture wide open in bright light, or when opting to use a slow shutter speed. The three-stop ND filter, which cuts down the amount of light to 1/8, can be activated easily with the function button or from the camera menu.
- A completely silent electronic shutter that is capable of exposures up to 1/32000sec. has been added. Photos with a shallow depth-of-field can now be shot with the aperture wide open on snowy fields or the beach under clear skies. As there are no mechanically operated parts, candid shots of animals and sleeping babies can be captured more easily than ever before.
- Advanced Filter functions offer creative fun. Pop Color / Toy Camera / Miniture / Dynamic Tone / Partial Color (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple) / and Soft Focus can be chosen, as well as advanced shooting techniques such as High Key and Low Key.
- The X100F supports multiple exposure, in which you can take two exposures in single frame. It can display the first shot on the LCD monitor, so that you can check how it would blend together while composing and shooting the second frame. This function creates an artistic effect, different from regular single-exposure shots.
- Interval timer shooting for time lapse photography is available with intervals of one second to 24 hours and up to 8(infinity) frames.
Various Functions of the X100F:
- Download the "FUJIFILM Camera Remote" app (free) onto your smartphone or tablet device and use the Wireless Communication function to transfer photos and videos to the device with easy one-touch operation, or browse photos and videos in the camera from the device to select and download specific images, without having to enter ID or password. The app also allows the X100F to download location information from your device and attach it to images.
- The app's "Remote Control" function enables wireless operation of the X100F's shutter, exposure, etc. from your smartphone or tablet device. The Remote Control function allows you to not only handle basic operations such as Touch AF and Shutter Speed selection, but also adjust a diverse range of shooting settings or even record video remotely. It makes it easy to compose and take a photo from a remote location when shooting a group photo, self portrait or even wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Wi-Fi communication*5 is supported for easy backup of in-camera data on your computer*
"Wireless Communication" function for remotely shooting images from smartphones and tablet devices*4
- You can choose from six frame rate settings, i.e. 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p.
- The Film Simulation modes, popular for still images, can also be applied to video recording.For example, you can use "Classic Chrome" to add a documentary touch with subdued colorus and rich tonality, or "ACROS" to produce stunning monochrome footage with smooth gradation of tones and deep blacks. Nine different modes are available for versatile photographic expressions. Footage in a Film Simulation mode can be further fine-tuned with "Highlight Tone," "Shadow Tone," "Color" and "Sharpness" adjustments.
- Manual exposure can also be set during movie shooting. Aperture, shutter speed*3 and ISO sensitivity can be changed enabling movies to be shot using an exposure of the user's preference.
- The Intelligent Hybrid AF, which switches between Phase Detection AF and Contrast AF according to the scene, also works during video recording to achieve fast and accurate focusing. Manual Focusing is also supported.
Extended full HD video recording
- A specially designed FUJINON 23mm (approximately 35mm, equiv. 35mm format) F2 lens has an optimal optical design that delivers high levels of sharpness from the centre to the edges of the frame.
- The lens is made up of 8 glass elements in 6 groups, which includes one high-performance double-sided aspheric lens and a convex lens made of high refractive glass. Images display minimal aberrations, along with high sharpness, and beautiful colour reproduction. FUJINON's unique HT-EBC coating is applied to the lens control flare and ghosting.
High-performance FUJINON 23mm*2 F2 lens
- The layout of the camera’s rear face has been overhauled to concentrate most of the frequently-used buttons and dials to the right-hand side. This allows you to change the camera settings quickly while holding the camera firmly without having to take your eye off the viewfinder.
- The X100F features the Built-In ISO Dial, which is incorporated into the Shutter Speed Dial, reminiscent of film cameras from yesteryear. You now don’t have to power on the camera to check ISO as well as aperture, shutter speed and exposure compensation settings at a glance.
- Set the ISO Dial to "A" and select "Command" in the ISO DIAL SETTING (A) in the camera menu, to enable quick ISO adjustments with the Command Dial at the front of the camera body within the range of regular sensitivity levels from ISO200 to ISO12800 in the increment of 1/3 stops.
- The Focus Lever is positioned on the rear side of the camera body. Use joystick-type operations in eight directions (up / down, right / left and diagonally) to instantaneously move the focus area.
- The Exposure Compensation Dial now has the Command Dial Position. Set the Dial to "C" position to enable exposure compensation adjustments with the Command Dial at the front of the camera body, and also expand the exposure compensation range to ±5 stops.
- The camera body’s top and bottom plates are made of lightweight, strong and highly durable magnesium alloy. Special coatings have been applied to the surface to create a steel-like texture.
- The camera’s external surface has a leather-like finish using synthetic leather for excellent resistance to the elements and high durability. While reproducing the feel and look of genuine leather, the finish also provides the practical benefit of slip resistance and comfortable hold.
- Every component is "made in Japan" for high reliability, finished with advanced precision and tactile quality.
Intuitive and practical operability and camera body with luxurious tactile feel
|Sensor type||X-Trans CMOS III|
|Sensor size||23.6mm x 15.6mm|
|Focal length (tele)||23|
|Focal length (wide)||23|
|Max aperture (tele)||2|
|Max aperture (wide)||2|
|Minimum focus distance||10cm|
|Shutter speed max||32000|
|Shutter speed min||4sec|
|Exposure Control||1/3EV step|
|Viewfinder type||3 Inch LCD|
|Screen size (inches)||3.0|
|Flash type||Built in|
|HD Movie Mode||1920 x 1080|
|Card format||SD Card[ - 2GB]/SDHC Card[ - 32GB]/SDXC Card[ - 256GB] UHS-I*1|
|Size||126.5mm [W] x 74.8mm [H] x 52.4mm|
Fujifilm X100F Digital Camera (Black)
NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
BC-W126 Battery Charger
Metal Strap Clip
Clip Attaching Tool
There are currently no product reviews.
|You have 0 items in cart