Fuji GFX 50S Medium Format Camera (Body Only -Special Order Item)
Special Offers & Accessories
Please add the product or a bundle to your basket to view special offers and accessories.
Prices shown are EXCLUSIVE of import tax/duty unless you are logged in. Import Handling for Import tax/duty will be added to the price according to the shipping address provided when you sign up.
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- Removable 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2" 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 117-Point Contrast-Detection AF System
- Extended ISO 50-102400, 3 fps Shooting
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi Aspect Ratio Shooting
- Film Simulation Modes
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body
Important: Special Order Item Notice
- Please be advised that this product is a SOI (Special Order Item) product.
- Our standard 7 days cooling-off return policy does NOT apply to SOI (Special Order Item) order.
- Any order for SOI (Special Order Item) product is final. We do NOT accept return due to the claim of change-of-mind. However, if the product delivered has been found faulty within 14 days after the delivery date, we would be happy to replace/refund it according to our return policy.
Combining an extraordinary sensor, processor, and design with an exclusive new range of Fujinon GF lenses, the Fuji GFX 50S Medium Format Camera is a groundbreaking mirrorless camera that delivers ultra-high image quality. It features a 43.8x32.9mm medium format (FUJIFILM G Format) sensor with 51.4 megapixels, and a robust, yet lightweight, body that is able to shoot in harsh conditions.
Key Features: Fuji GFX 50S Medium Format Camera Body
- Equipped with a 43.8mm x 32.9mm, 51.4 MP CMOS sensor
- X Processor Pro image processing engine
- Compact and lightweight body with high rigidity due to the adoption of magnesium alloy
- 3.69M-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder and 2.36M-dot touchscreen LCD back panel
- Newly developed large diameter G Mount with excellent robustness and durability
- Ultra-high resolution FUJINON GF lenses available specifically for this camera
- Achieves a low normal sensitivity equivalent to ISO 100
- 3 different JPEG settings (SUPER FINE, FINE, NORMAL), and 2 different RAW settings (uncompressed, compressed)
- Maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 sec. (*1/16000 sec. when using electronic shutter)
- Flash synchronization speed of 1/125 sec. or less
- Dual card slots with 3 types of recording methods: sequential, backup, and sorting
- 117-point (9 x 13/maximum of 425 points when miniaturized) contrast AF
43.8mm x 32.9mm, 51.4 MP CMOS Sensor
The Fuji GFX 50S utilises an area approximately 1.7x that of a full-size sensor, making it ideal for large-format commercial prints and outdoor billboards, or for shooting majestic landscape photos or archives of historical documents. Both resolution and sensitivity are significantly better due to the larger size of each individual pixel, resulting in excellent tone reproduction.
The "Film Simulation" feature, which uses digital technology to reproduce the tones of colour and black and white film from the past, can be experienced in ultra-high image quality. In addition, a new Colour Chrome Effect feature has been added, which reproduces tones and deep colours in highly-saturated subjects.
Small, Lightweight Body Made of Magnesium Alloy
The highly-robust body is suitable for shooting in harsh conditions, and is dustproof and moisture-resistant. It can operate at temperatures down to -10°C. This lightweight body weighs just 825g, allowing for easy handheld shooting. A brand new 0.5-inch 3.69M-dot organic EL panel has been adopted for the Electronic Viewfinder, which features 5 glass elements to increase magnification by 0.85x. A separately sold EVF-TL1 tilt adapter allows you to change the angle to a maximum of 90° in landscape and 45° in portrait.
A 3.2-inch, 2.36M-dot high-definition liquid crystal panel has been adopted for the rear monitor, allowing the user to confirm accurate focusing and colour reproduction. The panel also fully functions as a viewfinder and supports touch operation.
The focal plan shutter achieves a maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 sec. (*1/16000 sec. when using electronic shutter), a flash synchronization speed of 1/125 sec. or less, and high performance and durability with a shutter endurance supporting up to 150,000 shots. It also achieves low vibration and a quiet shutter noise.
Dual SD Card (UHS-II recommended) slots are available and can be used in 3 ways: "Sequential," in which recording can be continued according to shooting order, "Backup," which records the same data on 2 cards simultaneously, and "Sorting," which records RAW and JPEG data on separate cards.
Easy-To-Use Dial Operation System
the GFX 50S features dedicated dials to independently set aperture, shutter speed, and ISO sensitivity. Each dial features a C Position (Command Dial Position): setting the dial to this position allows the user to change exposure settings using the command dials equipped on the front and rear portions of the camera body grip.
The camera is equipped with a 1.28-inch sub LCD monitor on the upper Command Dial section of the body. Important exposure data such as aperture values and shutter speed is visible from the top of the camera or even when viewed from the front side.
A 117-point (9 x 13/maximum of 425 points when miniaturized) contrast AF with distance measuring points has been adopted for the AF system. focus point selection can be performed either by using the highly acclaimed Focus Lever, which allows intuitive movement of the focus point. Alternatively, users can select the focus point via touch operations using the rear LCD.
Brand New Extremely Robust and Durable Large Diameter G Mount
With a diameter of 65mm and a flange back of 26.7mm, the G Mount is a dedicated mount, constructed from stainless steel, that is designed to make full use of the performance of the G Format. All FUJINON GF lenses have been designed to support resolutions of sensors up to 100 MP, and are made from high-strength brass.
In addition to the A (Auto) Position setting that featured on the aperture ring in the X Series, a new C (Command Dial) Position has been added, allowing for the aperture value to be changed even from the camera body. In order to withstand use in harsh professional photography environments, all FUJINON GF lenses are dust-proof and moisture resistant, and feature a low temperature resistant structure for temperatures as low as -10°C.
|AEB (Bracketing)||±5 (2, 3, 5, 7 frames at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV, 2/3 EV, 1 EV, 2 EV steps)|
|Autofocus System||Autofocus metering via contrast detection, Instant manual focus override|
|Battery Grip Model||VG-GFX1|
|Body Materials||Magnesium Alloy|
|Connectivity||USB 3.0, Micro HDMI, Microphone, Headphone and WiFi 802.11b/g/n|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV steps)|
|File Formats||JPEG (SUPER FINE, FINE, NORMAL), RAW (uncompressed, compressed), TIFF|
|Flash Sync Speed||1/125|
|Frames Per Second||3|
|Image Processor||X Processor Pro|
|Included Accessories||Li-ion battery NP-T125 and Charger, Plug Adapter, Body Cap, Shoulder Strap, Metal Strap Clip, Metal Strap Clip Lock, Cable Protector, Interchangeable Electronic View Finder EVF-GFX1, Hot Shoe Cover(Body/EVF), Connector Cover(EVF), Vertical Battery Grip Connector Cover, Sync Terminal Cover, Owner,s Manual|
|Lens Mount||G Mount|
|Maximum Resolution||8256 x 6192|
|Memory Card Format||SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I / UHS-II*1|
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)||3.2 inch|
|Shutter Speed, Maximum||1/4000|
|Shutter Speed, Minimum||1/30|
|Size (mm)||147.5mm x 94.2mm x 91.4mm|
|View Finder Coverage||100%|
|HD Movie Mode||1920x1080|
Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
EVF-GFX1 Interchangeable Electronic Viewfinder
NP-T125 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
BC-T125 Battery Charger
BCP-002 Body Cap
Metal Strap Clip
Metal Strap Clip Lock
Hot Shoe Cover (Body/EVF)
Connector Cover for EVF
Vertical Battery Grip Connector Cover
Sync Terminal Cover
There are currently no product reviews.
|You have 0 items in cart